When is a boat not a boat? When it’s aground! This joke is so true! The last thing you want is for your pontoon boat to be “grounded” because it needs to be repaired. Even though summer time is coming to an end, there is still plenty of time for you and your family to be out on the water in Minnesota! At Anchor Marine Repair, we can handle all of the common repairs that happen with a pontoon boat, as well as the repairs that leave many people perplexed. Thanks to our dedicated and experienced staff, Anchor Marine Repair is able to offer expert pontoon repair services in Minnesota.
The Most Common Pontoon Repair Issues
- Aluminum Issues – Overtime, your pontoon boat may experience damage from the aluminum coming into direct contact with various types of water including salt water and even freshwater. With routine maintenance, our staff can stop the corrosion before it gets bad!
- Electricity – With a pontoon boat, it seems like some sort of electrical issue happens each season. Our staff can handle any electronic repairs that you may need.
- Contact with Mud – If you post your pontoon boat up on the shore of the lake, corrosion can occur long term. We can handle your aluminum repair needs if your boat has been docked on shore for too long.
- Impact from Waves – Even on the lake, direct impact with waves can cause water to come aboard.
- Heavy Winds – Minnesota weather can damage your pontoon boat if your boat gets caught in a powerful summer storm. Pontoon boats don’t have very effective rub rails, so your boat can experience damage very quickly with heavy winds.
- Cosmetic Issues – Wear and tear on your upholstery or carpet can easily be fixed by our experienced staff.
If you are in need of pontoon boat repairs in Minnesota, Anchor Marine Repair is the partner for you. Thanks to 45 years of combined experience, a large workspace, and focus on keeping our customers happy, your pontoon boat will be back out on the water in no time. There is no excuse as to why your pontoon boat remains “grounded,” thanks to our pick up and drop off services. Enjoy the remainder of the boating season by giving us a call today at (763) 972-3540 to request a free estimate on your pontoon boat repair needs.