Boat Repair MN
With more than 15,000 lakes, it’s no surprise that Minnesota has more registered watercraft per person than any other state. And today, the increasing popularity of boating along with the boom of personal watercraft (Jet Ski, wave runner, etc) have created more water traffic than ever. Unfortunately, the risk for boating accidents has also increased.
Boat accidents are usually caused by one of three factors: an inexperienced boater, intoxicated operator or a boat malfunction. The most common types of boat accidents in Minnesota include:
- Boat collision with other boats, personal watercraft or swimmers
- Slip or fall due to wet surface
- Boat sinking or tipping
- Boat fire / explosion
Free Information About Minnesota Boating Law and Water Safety:
- The Minnesota Boating Guide is available on the (Minnesota Department of Natural Resources web site. It supplies information about Minnesota’s boating laws and local restrictions as well as the information that most boaters need to know about safely operating watercraft on the state’s lakes and rivers.
- A summary of Minnesota’s Personal Watercraft Laws is also available on the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources web site.
- The Minnesota Trailering Laws are summarized on the web site of the Boat Owner’s Association of the United States.
Number One in storm and collision damage—we work with your insurance company to bring your boat to better then per-accident condition.
Whatever your boat repair, renovation, refinishing or refurbishing needs and desires might be, the professionals at Anchor Boat Repair are anxious to serve boat owners in the Lake Minnetonka, Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin area.